Published Works of ISU
- Foreword by M.S. Chaitra to a compilation of translated stories in English called “Trans - Tales 2: Anthology of Translated Stories from Kannada, Malayalam and Hindi”
- Forward to an edited book titled “Trans Tales” by Chaitra M.S. published by SDM College, Ujire.
- “Bhashantara Mattu Samskrutika Bhinnate”, by Harshith Joseph and Chaitra M.S. published in the Kuvempu Bhasha Bharati Pradhikara Journal, Vol 1, Issue 2
- Translation of an English Article “India’s Daughter and BBC” by Jakob de Roover into Kannada by Ashwini B. Desai published in Kuvempu Bhasha Bharati Pradhikara Journal, Vol 1, Issue 2
- “Bharatada Bagge Arivu Mudisida Chintaka”, a popular Kannada article by Ashwini B. Desai published in Vijavani http://epapervijayavani.in/ArticlePage/APpage.php?edn=Bengaluru&articleid=VVAANINEW_BEN_20210219_2_5&artwidth=448px
- “Dharampal Chintaneya Prastutate”, a popular Kannada article by Harshith Joseph published in Kannada Prabha
- “Short Descriptions of Gandhian Scholar’s Most Important Works” by Ashwini B. Desai and Harshith Joseph published in Swarajya
- “Remembering Dharampal on His Birth Centenary” by Ashwini B. Desai published in Myind.net
- “On Ideology and Freedom of Expression” by Manjushree M., Ashwini B. Desai and Chaitra M.S. in Chintana Bayalu
- A Kannada article “Etta Saaguttiva Aarogyakara Charchegalu?” by Chaitra M.S. to an edited book by Karnataka Sahitya Academy
- A Kannada book on the theme Colonial Consciousness which include research articles by the in-house members based on their PhD thesis.
- A paper/monograph on ‘The Varnas’ to be published in collaboration with Tilak Rao, Shodha Samsthana.
Upcoming International Publications
- “Translation, Hindu Religion, Caste system & Colonial Consciousness: Analysis of Harishandrakavya” by Harshith Joseph and Chaitra M.S. in Onati Social-Legal Series
- “Indian Novels, Caste system and Colonial Consciousness: An analysis of Temple Entry problem” by Manjushree M and Chaitra M.S. in Onati Social-Legal Series
- “Literature, Colonial Consciousness, Hinduism & Caste system” by Ashwini B. Desai and Chaitra M.S. in Onati Social-Legal Series
- “Aryans, Brahmins Jews and Sanskrit; disingenuity & deceit in Literary History writing” by Ashwini B. Desai and Chaitra M.S.
- “Is Yoga Hindu? Problem of Contemporary Claims & Indian Religions” by Chaitra M.S. and Dr. Prakash Shah in Religions