Call for Papers
The two-day National Conference invites research papers from the listed stakeholders and experts at national level. The authors are invited to submit original , unpublished (not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference) Research papers, Case Studies, Best Practices and Implementation Strategies on the related Themes and Sub-themes. The submitted papers will be subjected to blind review by domain experts and only the selected papers will be considered for presentation during the conference. Further the selected papers may be considered for publication in UGC Care/Scopus Journals with applicable publication charges. However, all the presented papers will be published as an edited book with ISBN.
- Paper Focus: NEP Implementation Strategies and Challenges
- Word Limit:
Research Paper: 3000-5000 words
- No. of Authors: Not more than Three
- Font: Times New Roman; Font Size: 12; Line Spacing: 1.5
- The full paper should include but not limited to Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Methodology, Result Description, Conclusion, Tables, Figures, and References
- Author details - Full name, Designation, Affiliation, Phone number, and email Id should be provided only on the first page of the manuscript.
- Tables and charts should have self-explanatory titles and be numbered as referred to in the text. The sources, wherever necessary, should be mentioned at the bottom of the tables/charts/graphs.
- Use APA 7th Edition for in-text citation and referencing.
Paper Submission: On or before September 19, 2022
Paper Acceptance: On or before September 24, 2022
Please submit your Query/Abstract/Papers to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, kindly call on: 8088562675